How large is your space?
Do you have a kitchen?
Where do I park?
There is limited parking behind our building off Peak Street (put 105 S Peak St., Dallas, TX 75226 into your Google Maps and it will take you right to our gate). If you are having a large photoshoot we ask that you park on East Side which is the street directly behind Main Street.
Do you have Wifi?
Can I bring my pet?
Pets are allowed downstairs in the Modern Space. Pets are NOT allowed in the Boudoir Space. We just ask that you please clean up any hair or accidents prior to leaving the space with your own cleaning supplies.
Can I come early to set up?
We ask that you provide enough time in your rental for set up and breakdown.
What if I need to cancel my rental?
You can cancel your reservation at any time and receive credit to use towards a future rental. This credit will be emailed to you after The Space on South Side is notified of your cancellation. This credit can be used at any time in the future and doesn't expire.
How are the spaces seperated?
Can I play music during my shoot?
Yes, we love music during shoots! But, please keep your music to a respectful level to ensure you dont disrupt clients in the other space.
What are your tips on shooting video content at The Space?
We recommend renting the entire space for shooting video to ensure privacy and noise control. If you are okay with others potentially being in the opposite space during your video shoot you can book an individual space for video content. However, we do ask that you keep sound to a respectful level during your shoot if you decide to not book the entire space.
What are your current backdrop colors?
All of our current backdrop colors can be found on our Instagram page under our "Backdrop" highlight.
Can I move furniture in the Boudoir Space?
The floors in the Boudoir Space have been recently refinished. To ensure they stay looking great for all clients who use the space, moving, pushing or dragging large furniture such as the couches and bed is PROHIBITED.
If you need the furniture rearranged for your shoot, please call The Space on South Side prior to your start time for consent at 972-808-6609.
Damage to the floors will result in a damage fee of a minimum of $200.
How are you protecting clients against COVID?
- Only allowing max of 10 people per group in each space
- There is hand sanitizer in each space, each bathroom, and at our entrance
- We have disinfectant spray and aerosol in each space as well for you to use on any furniture or surface you wish
- We are asking photographers/clients to wear masks into the space and after you get set up your client can remove their mask for their shoot
- Each evening we come and thoroughly wipe down and disinfect all surfaces and furniture
- The boudoir space is getting fresh bedding each day
- We have 15 minutes between each shoot to allow for time to clean up, wash your hands and leave with less of a chance of coming into contact with another client walking into the space waiting for their session
Can I rent the entire studio?
Absolutely! You can book both our spaces for $110/hour. Please head over to our Entire Space page for booking details.
Are confetti poppers or glitter bombs allowed.
Unfortunately they are not allowed. These items are very difficult to clean up and get off our floors. So, to ensure each client after you has a good experience with a clean space we don't allow these type of items.